Intentional Summer Planning Guide
Take charge of your summer and start making meaningful connections with your family.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CONNECT WITH YOUR FAMILY THIS SUMMER!
Fill your summer with memories, adventures, and activities that will bring you and your family closer together!
YOUR INTENTIONAL SUMMER PLANNING GUIDE INCLUDES:
- A thoughtful workbook to help you work through all your thoughts, questions, and concerns regarding the summer months, and then give you a simple way to focus on growth, connection, and fun this summer.
- A massive summer resource pack to provide you with a wealth of ideas for your kids on those long summer days.
- Book lists for all ages
- The best board games
- Recommended outdoor toys for every budget
- Frugal (and free!) ideas for summer fun
- And more!
- A how-to guide (+ printable posters!) for setting up thematic days each week to give your summer a little structure & routine. (And help keep you sane.)
- A printable 4-month calendar to help you create a flexible plan for the summer months.
- A Family Summer Bible Reading Plan with journaling pages for both kids and adults.
And it's all FREE!!
Make this summer count. Just enroll below and you'll get immediate access to the Intentional Summer Planning Pack!
Get started now!
Start2019 Summer Calendars
StartSummer Bucket List
StartFrugal Ideas for Summer Fun
StartSummer Family Bible Study
StartSummer Reading List for ALL Ages
StartThe Best Board Games Your Whole Family Will Love
StartOur Favorite Outdoor Toys for Every Budget
StartYour Guide to Creating Thematic Summer Days
Kayse is the wife of a high school music director, and the mom of two wild and crazy kids, ages 8 & 4. She helps women find calm and clarity by getting their homes and hearts in order. Kayse is passionate about inspiring women to quit trying to do everything, and start making time for the things that matter most. She'd love to connect with you on her blog, Anchored Women!