Your 2020 Intentional Summer Planning Guide
Take charge of your summer and start making meaningful connections with your family.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO CONNECT WITH YOUR FAMILY THIS SUMMER!
Fill your summer with memories, adventures, and activities that will bring you and your family closer together!
YOUR INTENTIONAL SUMMER PLANNING GUIDE INCLUDES:
- A thoughtful workbook to help you work through all your thoughts, questions, and concerns regarding the summer months, and then give you a simple way to focus on growth, connection, and fun this summer.
- A massive summer resource pack to provide you with a wealth of ideas for your kids on those long summer days.
- Book lists for all ages
- The best board games
- Recommended outdoor toys for every budget
- Frugal (and free!) ideas for summer fun
- And more!
- A how-to guide (+ printable posters!) for setting up thematic days each week to give your summer a little structure & routine. (And help keep you sane.)
- A printable 4-month calendar to help you create a flexible plan for the summer months.
- A Family Summer Bible Reading Plan with journaling pages for both kids and adults.
And it's all FREE!!
Make this summer count. Just enroll below and you'll get immediate access to the Intentional Summer Planning Pack!
Get started now!
Kayse is a wife, mom, and founder of the Anchored Women community. She writes to help women fight busy, find rest, and build a life that's anchored in Christ. Kayse is also the creator of the S.O.S. Planner, the Anchored Life Kit, and other practical resources that equip women to manage their homes and families in confidence. You can find her writing and her resources at anchored-women.com!