Our favorite planner accessories!
My husband thinks I have too many pens. (To which I say, "IS THERE SUCH A THING?!")
Let's just say that I know a little bit about pens. I might have a not-so-small...um...collection.
You'd love it.
When it comes to talking about planners, and the question I get asked the most is "What are your favorite pens?", followed closely by, "What are your favorite stickers/washi tape/stencils/etc.?"
So today, I'm THRILLED to be answering all of your planner accessory questions!! This might be one of my favorite topics to talk about, so let's dive right in!
The Best PENS Ever:
- Staedtler Triplus FineLiners - These pens come in a wide range of colors and are felt-tip, which I love. It's like writing with Sharpie Fine Point Markers but without any bleed-through or shadowing. Be still my pen-loving heart!
- Papermate Flairs - These pens and I have had a long-term relationship. They've been my favorites since college, and I own every. single. color. They are just the best.
- Bic Atlantis Exact Fine Point - My very favorite ballpoint pens to write with, hands down. The point is extremely fine, and the shape of the pen is so comfortable for writing. They are perfection.
- Pilot Acroball - If you like something a little thicker, these pens are fabulous, too. They are a close second to my Exacts. These also come in colors.
- Zebra MildLiners - BEST HIGHLIGHTERS EVER. I even use these in my Bible - that's how little they bleed through. They are affordable, come with a bag to hold them all, and are dual tips. I cannot sing their praises highly enough. I love them SO MUCH.
My Favorite STICKERS:
- Full collection by Emily Ley - I love every product Emily Ley designs, and her stickers are no different. I have them ALL and I use them ALL! They are the best colors, and everything goes together, so I'm a huge fan.
- Cultivate What Matters Sticker Book - I feel the same way about everything that Lara Casey and her team puts out. These stickers are used in my planner AND in my PowerSheets. Love love love!!
My WASHI TAPE of Choice:
- Happy Stripe + Gold Collection by Emily Ley - At heart, I'm a solid colors sort of girl. And EL's Happy Stripe colors? They will alway be my favorite!
- Colorful Collections - I love this collection from Amazon. It's cheap, beautiful, and has every "themed" washi tape I might want.
My All-Time Favorite PAPER:
- HammerMill 28lb Color Copy Digital Paper - I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to paper. I want my planner (and notebooks, and journals...) printed on paper that doesn't bleed, that's smooth to touch, and that's easy to write on. THIS PAPER IS PERFECT. One time Jon used up an entire ream of it to print off some music scores, and I may or may not have cried. Yes, that's ridiculous. Yes, that's how you know this paper is AWESOME.